Skip to main content
Corporate and Organizational
Risk Management Initiative in Microfinance
Pricing and Exam Schedule
2019 PRM Transition
What is the PRM?
Learning Course Catalog
Thought Leadership Webinars
Custom Enterprise Solutions
Risk Type Compass
Risk Management Challenge
Volunteer Leaders & Committees
Board of Directors
AORM | L1: Framework and Taxonomy for Operational Risk
Lesson 1: This lesson reviews the different risk management frameworks currently used in the industry, highlighting the benefits of new contributions such as the revised ERM COSO framework. Next, the Lesson discusses the importance of a risk taxonomy that extends to causes, controls and impacts, as well as highlighting the links between various risks, for a representation of their interdependence and connectivity, rather than a single list.
Lesson 1.1: Risk Management Frameworks
• Definition of risk and structure of risk management
• Review of different type of frameworks
• COSO revised ERM framework, 2017
• Risk Management as a performance enhancer
• Measuring the value of effective risk management
Lesson 1.2: Taxonomy
• Structure of a risk taxonomy
• Examples of cause, risk, impact and control categories
• Risk connectivity and interdependence
• Risk network representations, to prioritize risk management and mitigation
Discounted member price:
You could save:
ERM 2.0-Stress Testing, Capital Planning &...
Market Risk Management under Basel III/FRTB
Financial Risk Management in Practice: Market Risk
MRM L1: Introduction to Model Risk Management...
MRM L2: Set Up MRM Framework across the Modelling ...
MRM L3: Establishing Model Inventory & Model...