Skip to main content
Corporate and Organizational
Risk Management Initiative in Microfinance
Pricing and Exam Schedule
2019 PRM Transition
Thought Leadership Webinars
Risk Type Compass
Volunteer Leaders & Committees
Board of Directors
AORM | L4: Scenario Analysis: Method for Quantifying Events
Scenario analysis is critically important in risk, both for management and measurement. Quantification of rare events does not have to be guess-work and does not necessarily require heavy quantitative background. The Lesson explains how, in a few simple steps, scenario assessment can be decomposed into a useful discussion about exposure, control layers and points of failures, for better mitigation and more robust quantification.
Lesson 4.1: Scenario identification
• Definition of Scenario Analysis
• Challenges and Uses of Scenarios
• Regulatory Requirements
• Six Steps of Scenario Analysis
• Running a Scenario Generation Workshop
Lesson 4.2: Scenario assessment
• Elements of Assessment
• Delphi Technique
• Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Structured Scenarios
Lesson 4.3: Scenario validation
• Scenario Documentation Sheet
• Role and Process of Scenario Validation
• Use of Scenario Data in Capital
• Use of Scenario Data in Management
Discounted member price:
You could save:
Associate PRM Certificate Prep Virtual Training
Fundamentals of Financial Risk Management Virtual ...
MRM L1: Introduction to Model Risk Management...
MRM L2: Set Up MRM Framework across the Modelling ...
MRM L3: Establishing Model Inventory & Model...
MRM L4: Measuring the Model Risk & Model...