Skip to main content
Corporate and Organizational
Risk Management Initiative in Microfinance
Pricing and Exam Schedule
2019 PRM Transition
What is the PRM?
Learning Course Catalog
Thought Leadership Webinars
Custom Enterprise Solutions
Risk Type Compass
Risk Management Challenge
Volunteer Leaders & Committees
Board of Directors
ERM 2.0 | L1: Introduction of ERM 2.0 Processes and Drivers
In this lesson, we introduce the key concepts of performance measurement, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). We will discuss the need for a more forward-looking approach to ERM and summarize the recent regulatory developments in this area.
Key topics addressed in Lesson 1:
- Forward-looking Enterprise Risk Management (ERM 2.0) vs. historical performance measurement
- Overview of forward-looking risk and finance processes (ICAAP, ALM, budgeting, capital planning)
- Balance sheet forecasting vs. stress testing (enterprise vs. local) and sensitivity analysis
- Forecasting and modelling fundamentals
- Regulatory drivers (CCAR, EBA stress testing, ICAAP, ILAAP, recovery funding plans
- Business drivers (scenario analysis, geopolitical uncertainties, strategic planning and steering)
- Internal vs. regulatory stress testing
Discounted member price:
You could save:
Associate PRM Certificate Prep Virtual Training
ERM 2.0 | L2: Stress Testing & Credit Risk
ERM 2.0 | L3: Stress-Testing Market & Liquidity...
ERM 2.0 | L4: Incorporating Operational &...
ERM 2.0 | L5: Alignment and Roll-out
ERM 2.0-Stress Testing, Capital Planning &...