Skip to main content
Corporate and Organizational
Risk Management Initiative in Microfinance
Pricing and Exam Schedule
2019 PRM Transition
What is the PRM?
Learning Course Catalog
Thought Leadership Webinars
Custom Enterprise Solutions
Risk Type Compass
Volunteer Leaders & Committees
Board of Directors
ERM 2.0 | L4: Incorporating Operational & Strategic Risks
In this lesson, we will explore the approaches for stress testing of strategic and operational risks, discuss the relevancy of climate change risks and AI in stress testing. Lastly, we will provide the tools to use for Model Risk Management in the stress testing process.
Key topics addressed in Lesson 4:
- Recap: ERM 2.0, enterprise stress testing process, credit risk, ALM, market risk
- Introduction to operational risk capital, strategic planning, Pillar 2 risks, management actions
- Climate change risks and scenarios
- Scenario, sensitivity and attribution analyses
- Stress testing operational risk
- Artificial intelligence, advanced analytics and stress testing
- Model risk management and stress testing
Discounted member price:
You could save:
Associate PRM Certificate Prep Virtual Training
ERM 2.0 | L1: Introduction of ERM 2.0 Processes...
ERM 2.0 | L2: Stress Testing & Credit Risk
ERM 2.0 | L3: Stress-Testing Market & Liquidity...
ERM 2.0 | L5: Alignment and Roll-out
ERM 2.0-Stress Testing, Capital Planning &...