Skip to main content
Corporate and Organizational
Risk Management Initiative in Microfinance
Pricing and Exam Schedule
2019 PRM Transition
What is the PRM?
Learning Course Catalog
Thought Leadership Webinars
Custom Enterprise Solutions
Risk Type Compass
Risk Management Challenge
Volunteer Leaders & Committees
Board of Directors
ERM 2.0 | L5: Alignment and Roll-out
During the last lesson, we discuss the success factors for implementation of an efficient and effective enterprise stress testing framework and learn tips for increased integration, higher business benefits, and faster time to decision. In particular, we will zoom into enabling role of dedicated technology.
Key topics addressed in Lesson 5:
- Recap: ERM 2.0, stress testing of individual risk types, AI and model risk management
- Integrated stress testing and forward-looking approach vertically (IFRS 9, liquidity, stress testing) and horizontally (capital planning, budgeting, stress testing, ALM)
- Organizational set up and business benefits
- Transparency , audit-ability and BCBS 239
- Stress testing systems, result analysis and reporting
- Future outlook
Discounted member price:
You could save:
AORM | L1: Framework and Taxonomy for Operational ...
AORM | L2: Risk Appetite Statements and Tolerance ...
AORM | L3: A Modern Representation of RCSAs
AORM | L4: Scenario Analysis: Method for...
AORM | L5: Six Steps to Define and Design...
AORM | L6: Operational Risk Management for...