MLARM Online Self-Directed Training
The Market, Liquidity, and Asset Liability Manager Self-Study program is intended to prepare individuals for the MLARM certificate exam. This program is designed to deliver a deep, practical understanding of these areas of risk management, their frameworks, and various measurement methodologies in financial institutions. Successful candidates will be better prepared to implement the processes, procedures and policies around these areas, as well as gain a deep overview of the related tools and techniques.
The program complements the material covered in the MLARM Handbook .
MLARM Online Self-Study Training is created by industry experts and offered on platforms that foster interaction among students using innovative learning management systems.
What's in It for You
- Learning at your own speed for a 12-month period beginning with the enrollment date
- 5 hours of learning content, aligned to the MLARM Handbook, outlined and segmented to ensure efficient learning progress throughout each module
- Clear and concise discussion of the technical content from the MLARM Handbook
- Examples of how to apply each lesson's principles
- Appropriate for those students who wish to refresh their knowledge in preparation for taking the exam, as well as those students who are beginning their MLARM study
||Main Focused Content
- Welcome and Overview
- Advanced Value at Risk Models
- Commodity Market Risk Management and Stress Testing
- Asset Liability Management
- Bank Fund Transfer Pricing
- Sustaining Members: $716
- Contributing Members: $756
For PRMIA Member and ordering support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support and questions contact email@example.com.
PRMIA Digital Product Return Policy