ORM Online Self-Directed Training
Gain the confidence you need to prepare for the ORM certificate examination
Designed for practitioners in all risk-related roles in financial services, such as operational risk staff, financial controllers, operations and technology managers, and compliance and legal officers, the program complements the material covered in the Operational Risk Manager Handbook . The instructor expand on each topic using information that can be traced back directly to the ORM Handbook.
ORM Online Self-directed Training is created by industry experts and offered on platforms that foster interaction among students using innovative learning management systems.
What's in it For You
- Learning at your own speed for a 12-month period beginning with the enrollment date
- 9 hours of learning content, aligned to the ORM Handbook, outlined and segmented to ensure efficient learning progress throughout each module
- Clear and concise discussion of the technical content from the ORM Handbook
- Appropriate for those students who wish to refresh their knowledge in preparation for taking the exam, as well as those students who are beginning their ORM study
- Examples on how to apply each lesson's principles
- Practice questions in each module that test students' ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge
||Main Focused Content
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Events
- Key Risk Indicators
- Operational Risk Capital
- Risk Governance
- Case Studies
- Exam Preparation
||ON SALE NOW!
See Registration policies below
Purchase by June 30, 2020
Access through August 31, 2020
- Special pricing is available for current ORM Certificate Exam candidates only who have not previously enrolled in a PRMIA ORM Certificate Exam Prep course.
- Purchase is available for the ORM Certificate Exam self-study course only.
- Group discounts are not available.
- Purchase and payment must be completed online via credit card and processed prior to course access.
- Invoicing is not available
- Non-refundable once course is accessed
- Must be purchased by June 30, 2020
- 24/7 access is expires August 31, 2020
For PRMIA Member and ordering support contact email@example.com.
For technical support and questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRMIA Digital Product Return Policy