Associate PRM™ Online Self-Directed Training
Gain the confidence you need to prepare for the Associate PRM Designation examinations
Designed for individuals entering the risk management profession or those in roles that interface with risk managers on a regular basis, this program complements the material covered in The Essentials of Risk Management , and will prepare individuals for the Associate PRM Certificate examination.
The instructor, Dr. Robert Mark, Managing Partner of Black Diamond Risk Enterprises and co-author of The Essentials of Risk Management, guides students through a series of lectures on topics that align to the Associate PRM Certificate examination outline, and based on real world scenarios.
What's in it For You
- The best of Dr. Robert Mark’s live sessions are presented in this PRMIA self-study series, with 80 supporting assessment questions designed to help you prepare for the Associate PRM Certificate examination.
- This program guides students through Dr. Mark’s lectures and assists their study of The Essentials of Risk Management.
- The self-study option is perfect for those students who wish to study at their own pace while enjoying the benefits of peer interaction through discussion boards while studying for the Associate PRM Certificate examination.
- On demand and available today for a 12-month period beginning with the enrollment date.
- 7 hours of learning content with 80 assessment questions and a pre-reading guide
|Main Focused Content
- Overview, corporate risk management and the theory of risk and return
- Governance in risk management and PRMIA standards
- An introduction of financial markets
- Interest rate risk and hedging
- Market risk and asset-liability management
- Retail and commercial risk mana gement
- Operational risk and performance measures
- Case studies and derivatives best practices
|Dr Robert Mark
Black Diamond Risk Enterprises
and co-author of The Essentials
for Risk Management
(incl. 80 assessment questions)
|ON SALE NOW!
See Registration policies below
Purchase by June 30, 2020
Access through August 31, 2020
- Special pricing is available for current Associate PRM candidates only who have not previously enrolled in a PRMIA Associate PRM Certificate Exam Prep course.
- Purchase is available for the Associate PRM self-study course only.
- Group discounts are not available.
- Purchase and payment must be completed online via credit card and processed prior to course access.
- Invoicing is not available.
- Non-refundable once course is accessed
- A separate purchase of the book, The Essentials of Risk Management is strongly recommended, but not required.
- Must be purchased by June 30, 2020.
- 24/7 access expires August 31, 2020.
For PRMIA Member and ordering support contact email@example.com.
For technical support and questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRMIA Digital Product Return Policy