Program Info and Brochure
The challenge uses two cases to simulate up-to-date and real-life risk management challenges to give students practical experiences in financial services and management consulting
||Registrations still accepted, though limits preparation time
|Preliminary Round Starts
||February 23 or 24, 2018
|| April 14, 2018
Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level college or university. There are no restrictions to level of coursework required to participate, though students are encouraged to have knowledge of finance, economics, mathematics, business or commerce, accounting, and marketing.
- Registration open to Graduate and Under-Graduate students
- Team members use their University affiliated email address to show proof of student status
- Teams must consist of 3-4 students
- Team members submit a resume or CV, this is shared with sponsors and potential employers
- The winning team will win a cash prize up to USD10,000
To Register your Team
- Select "Register Myself"
- Enter information for each team member in the form that appears
- Once complete, select "Save Response"
- Then, "Proceed to Check-out" to pay the $100 team registration fee
- You will be contacted separately to submit team resumes