Date: September 12-13, 2018
Location: San Francisco, CA
We're pleased to co-host the Banking Disrupted Summit 2018 – an exclusive thought leadership event in the banking and capital markets industry.
The summit is taking place on September 12-13th, 2018 in Silicon Valley (Foster City, CA). It will gather over 500 banking professionals, executives and board members, leaders of FinTech startups and investors from leading Venture Capital firms.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Hear directly from disruptive FinTechs about their vision for consumer and commercial banking
- Understand the new dimensions in Risk Management, RegTech and Risk Infrastructure
- Discover new business opportunities from emerging technologies for your bank's strategy
- Network with other banking executives, innovators and investors in Silicon Valley
- Learn best practices in corporate innovation to confidently lead your business into the future
Visit the Banking Disrupted Summit 2018 website for more details about the event and registration.
PRMIA co-organizes the summit in partnership with Silicon Valley Innovation Center and is providing the Risk Management perspective along with the main topic of the event – digital transformation and disruption by FinTechs and technology leaders.
- The Digital Future of Banking
- Emerging FinTech solutions for banks
- Transform into an Innovation Powerhouse
An optional event for the opportunity to take your team to meet innovation leaders, held pre- and post-event
- Discussions with leading FinTech startups
- Visits to advanced innovation labs
- Meetings with top venture capital investors Workshops on innovation best practices
Gain insights from Silicon Valley; hear from FinTechs about their vision on the future of consumer and commercial banking; develop your bank's strategy by capitalizing on emerging technologies and pursuing new business opportunities; and, acquire best practices in corporate innovation and confidently lead your business into the future.
Contact Alexandru Voicu with additional questions