August 9, 2019
7:00pm - 9:00pm
8 Fawkha Street
AAMBFS is interested in expanding its educational activities in the Arab region as a risk management leader in cooperation with PRMIA as a first class professional and programs training institution. In the interest of raising the awareness and education in the domains related to Risk management standards and practices in the Arab region, PRMIA Egypt and AAMBFS will host a regional risk management challenge among universities in the Arab region.
Registration Deadline July 10, 2019
Preliminary Round Starts July 11, 2019
Regional Challenges August 9, 2019
- The case study (Regional Competition) is sent to all participating teams during the Preliminary Round on July 11, 2019.
- Students submit the three-page executive summary by July 25, 2019
- Submitted proposals are screened by Judges
- Two winning teams are chosen
Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level college or university. There are no restrictions to level of coursework required to participate, though students are encouraged to have knowledge of finance, economics, mathematics, business or commerce, accounting, and marketing.
- Registration open to Graduate and Under-Graduate students
- Team members use their University affiliated email address to show proof of student status
- Teams must consist of 3-4 students
- Team members submit a resume or CV, this is shared with sponsors and potential employers
||Dr. Mostafa Hodeib, President, AAMBFS
This event is FREE for members and non-members, although registration is required. Click "Register Myself" below to reserve your spot. Make sure to click "Continue" to proceed with your registration. (If this is your first time accessing the PRMIA website you will need to create a short user profile to register.) Support chapter events like this by becoming a member.