July 18, 2020
2:00 p.m. EDT
8:00 p.m. EET
This meeting will be run on the Zoom Platform. You will receive the link upon registration.
The virtual event will cover the following points:
- Email writing Etiquette and Tips.
- Knowing your Audience.
- Dealing with external and internal emails.
- The right way to address people.
- Different ways of salutation.
- Common mistakes and ways to avoid them.
- The connection between Cheesecake and Email Writing.
- Replying to complaint emails and what is the right way of apologizing.
- Avoiding some misleading expressions and words that could lead to lose of money
- Conveying your character and your business character.
- American and British English
- Formal VS Informal Writing
- Importance of punctuation and grammar in saving our business life.
- How to write a courteous, tactful and polite email.
Ms Marwa is currently a consultant and Academic English Instructor with universities.
She has experience in mainly three fields; Teacher Training, Teaching English and Soft Skills Training. She has been working with key places as The British Council, Notting Hill College , Amideast, The American University in Cairo, Logic Management Consulting and many other places.
As for the academic background; Ms. Ghoniem acquired the CELTA Certificate from Cambridge, Master’s of Political Science from The American University in Cairo and a BA of English Language and Comparative Literature from Cairo University.
She has also presented in many conferences.
|Continued Risk Learning Credits: 1
PRMIA Continued Risk Learning (CRL) programs provide you with the opportunity to formally recognize your professional development, documenting your evolution as a risk professional. Employers can see that you are not static, making you a highly valued, dynamic, and desirable employee. The CRL program is open to all Contributing, Sustaining, and Risk Leader members, providing a convenient and easily accessible way to submit, manage, track and document your activities online through the PRMIA CRL Center. To request CRL credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is FREE for members and non-members, although registration is required. Click "Register Myself" below to reserve your spot. Make sure to click "Continue" to proceed with your registration. (If this is your first time accessing the PRMIA website you will need to create a short user profile to register.) Support chapter events like this by becoming a member.