June 11, 2021
3:30 - 4:30 p.m. BST
10:30 - 11:30 a.m. EDT
Navin Rauniar (Partner & MD, PRMIA London SteerCo)
The following topics and key issues will be addressed:
- Regulatory construct of ESG and what does it mean for financial services?
- Utilising and integrating ESG to drive your business strategy
- Understanding the E in ESG and what firms need to be preparing for?
- How banks need to now adapt their portfolios and investment strategies?
- How will Climate Risk and TCFD drive the strategy from a risk management perspective?
||John Scott, Global Head of Sustainability Risk, Zurich Insurance Group
Romain Barnezet, Head of ESG, UBS Asset Management
Navin Rauniar, Partner & MD, PRMIA London SteerCo
Other speakers TBC
This event is accessible to all PRMIA members by registering for a CISI account.
|Continued Risk Learning Credits: 1
PRMIA Continued Risk Learning (CRL) programs provide you with the opportunity to formally recognize your professional development, documenting your evolution as a risk professional. Employers can see that you are not static, making you a highly valued, dynamic, and desirable employee. The CRL program is open to all Contributing, Sustaining, and Risk Leader members, providing a convenient and easily accessible way to submit, manage, track and document your activities online through the PRMIA CRL Center. To request CRL credits, please email email@example.com.